Where can I buy Synthroid without prescription?
Synthroid is a thyroid hormone used to treat hypothyroidism in patients with deficient or absent thyroid function. Hypothyroidism is characterized by lethargy, weight gain, and drowsiness. It is also used to suppress the growth of euthyroid goiters. Levothyroxine acts by providing one of the thyroid gland products which is used by the body to control basic metabolism.
Original uses (on-label)
Hypothyroidism, myxedema coma, thyroid hormone replacement, congenital hypothyroidism, thyrotoxicosis, congenital hypothyroidism, some types of thyroid cancer
Potential side effects
Adverse reactions to this drug are rare. Aside from skin rash, they usually indicate inappropriate dosage of hormone.
Side effects include muscle cramps, diarrhoea, vomiting, chest pain (angina), awareness of your heart beat (heart palpitations), abnormal heart beats (arrhythmias), difficulty in sleeping (insomnia), headache, flushing, faster than normal heart beat (tachycardia), shaking, usually of the hands (tremor), restlessness, excitability, sweating, fever, intolerance to heat, muscle weakness, weight loss
- Levothyroxine sodium should be used with caution by people with poorly functioning adrenal glands, cardiovascular disorders, diabetes mellitus, or diabetes insipidus and by women who are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Patients who are looking to order synthroid need to know, that thyroid medications should not be used to treat obesity. Normal doses are ineffective and larger doses may produce serious or even life-threatening toxicity, especially when taken with sympathomimetics such as anorexiants.
Antiepileptic drugs: carbamazepine, phenobarbitone (phenobarbital), phenytoin and primidone increase the requirement for Synthroid. Oral anticoagulants, propranolol, rifampicin.
Agar, bugleweed carnitine, kelpware, soy, spirulina
Pregnancy and breast-feeding cautions
FDA Pregnancy Risk Category A.
- Do not confuse: Synthroid / Symmetrel
- Transient, partial hair loss may be experienced by children in the 1st few mo of therapy
- Take as a single daily dose, preferably before breakfast.
- This drug replaces an important hormone and will need to be taken for life. Do not discontinue without consulting your health care provider; serious problems can occur.
- Wear a medical ID tag to alert emergency medical personnel that you are on this drug.
Buy Synthroid online
Where can I buy Levothyroxine without prescription?
Levothyroxine is a prescription drug that comes in tablets.
It is available on prescription only as tablets for oral use, but the online pharmacy, will sell Synthroid without prescription.
You may be able to order Levothyroxine from them online and save the local pharmacy markup.
Whether I can pay my Synthroid order by Credit Card?
Pharmacies accept credit cards Visa and Mastercard, online checks (ACH), EuroDebit, Wire transfers.
If I'm buying Synthroid online for the first time?
Buy Synthroid online after comparing prices to your local pharmacy and you'll agree - any drugstore can sell you generic cheap Levothyroxine at a reduced cost.
What is Synthroid?
A preparation of the thyroid hormone thyroxine that is given to replace a lack of the natural hormone. It is also used for the treatment of goitre and thyroid cancer.
Brands & Classes
Synthroid, Levoxyl, Levothroid, Eltroxin, Thyrox, Thyronorm
Levoisomer of thyroxine
Tablets - Oral 25 mcg, 50 mcg, 75 mcg, 88 mcg, 100 mcg, 112 mcg, 125 mcg, 137 mcg, 150 mcg, 175 mcg, 200 mcg, 300 mcg